July 22nd, 2019 Update – We have been talking with Butler County about their roundabout project scheduled for late spring – early summer of 2020. We’re exploring the possibility of getting some more millings that could result from their project. More to come as we learn it !
Andover Road Project – The millings have all been exhausted from the road project at Andover Rd and 120th St. We were able to hard surface 6.25 miles from this project !
There are a few spots that need some fine tuning and will be addressed this spring once the weather warms up enough to be able to use millings effectively. Thank you for your patience !
REMEMBER !!!!!!! – Please keep your speeds SLOW ! The more gentle you are on your own road the longer it will last !
We ordered the neighborhoods simply by largest number of houses:
1) Valley View – 123rd Terr. – Mockingbird
2) Ruth St, 143rd, Quentin, 141st St, Carla
3) 144th, Phyllis, Jacobs – off of County Line Rd
4) The Hillwood addition north of 180th St
5) 146th St starting at Butler Road and heading East for 1/4 mile
Please keep your speeds SLOW ! The more gentle you are on your own road the longer it will last !
Thank you !